Sunday 27 December 2009

Letter from America

I had a lovely email from a couple from America who came out with me a couple of years ago, and with Marks permission I'm copying it here, it's really made my Christmas:

Hi Martin,

Sometimes you have a profound effect on someone's life, and you might never hear about it.  That's sad.
Here's an instance where your kindness enriched someone's lives, thousands of miles away.

We flew with you one day about 2 years ago.  Attached is a picture from that day, of Cindy, me, Mark and Grumpy.
Also attached is our Christmas card this year, Cindy, me and Roxy.

Roxy is a beautiful red tail that we trapped January 19 of last year.  She's been an incredible companion.  We have done
everything except catch the elusive cotton tail.  Hopefully, that will happen soon.
I was just overdue in getting a note off to you, thanking you for starting us on this falconry journey, and for being such a
nice friend one week long ago at Bovey.

Mark Choate









No comments:

Post a Comment