Tuesday 8 December 2009

Highs and Lows

Today was one of those days that started of really well, working out details off some work i will be doing with the BBC, quite a challanging project to say the least, which left me buzzing away with ideas, and on a real high.
Unfortunatley I was exercising Sebille later this morning and she took off after a crow she sighted at the top end of the farm. She did not return so I jumped into the truck and tracked her down, to find her dead on a lane where she had been run over.
Accidents are always a possibility every time I let one of my birds go, but they are incredibly rare and all efforts are made to make every thing as safe as possible for them, When it does go wrong it's devastating, , but the only way of putting them at no risk would be to leave them sat at home never flown.

No comments:

Post a Comment