Thursday 3 December 2009

A fun afternooon

Having not been needed at Bovey Castle this morning I took the luxury of a lie in and did not get up till 8am, half way through the day by my standards.Any how I used the morning to catch up on something my solicitor had been working on for me and one of those conversations with the Inland revenue so thought I deserved a little playtime this afternoon anbd slipped out with Morguasse , Sebille and Mordred.
The two Girls both flew well, with Morguasse cathing her crow in the air after a nice flight, and Sebille lost hers in a flock of sheep when the flight slid off the moor.
Great fun with Mordred (aided by Danny) as we rat hunted a magpie up and down a gorse bank, before it made good it's escape when he slipped out of position. Next year I'm hoping to fly a cast of male Prairie/Barberies at magpies as my magpie hawking has been some of the best fun I've had this Autumn. No photo's as I'd left the Camera at home

No comments:

Post a Comment