Monday 24 August 2015

A Fresh Start and a discount

Well after a long 6 months I've got a more or less all clear on my Lymphoma,Huge thank you to the clients who have bee3n understanding when I had to cancell the odd day due to being wiped out by the radiotherapy treatment, (and Bah Humbug is all I can say to the two that were less than understanding).
I'm mow back up to full function and playing catch up as well as starting to prepare hawks for the up and coming hunting season, we have two very exciting hybrid falcons joining our crow hawking team, and Barney and Harley are getting fit for Magpies, Monty the young GSP is coming on in leaps and bounds (Literally ) and will be aiding the two small falcons when the snipe come in.
We're also breaking in a new Landie as our previous much loved one was an insurance write off after being driven into by a suicidal ford KA, and two new falconry ponies, both ex race horses as there is starting to be more interest in our unique falconry from horses day.
Any how to celebrate my good health we are running a 20% discount on all vouchers purchased before the end of the month for people who follow my Blog , our face book page or follow @dartmoorhawker on twitter, just enter code lymph on booking

No comments:

Post a Comment