Thursday 5 July 2012

3000 displays at Bovey Castle

Well this week I did my 3000th display at Bovey Castle hotel, quite an achievement as I started contracting there when it opened in 2004, coming in to cover for a couple of months whilst they got their own falconry set up going, but for some reason they never got rid of me.(apparently someone did laugh at one of my jokes once)
It is one of the most fantastic places to be doing displays, the setting on the terrace is stunning, made to have hawks flown round it, and the views over the golf course gives the eagles a chance to spot potential targets!
We've been using the Hotel for lunches for our falconry days and hunting days, and have never been disappointed in the top quality food, the only problem being getting clients out again if the weather is a bit Iffy, and quite a few of our clients have decided to stay there during their visits to us.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment