Wednesday 16 December 2009

A full team

Well we filled our vacancy for a display falconer to join our team today(welcome aboard Neil) which is great news as we now have a full team People wise, and with  the arrival of a young Feruginous hawk and a replacement for Sebille next summer will have our full compliment hawk wise.
Talking about the Hawk team Charlie our Male Peregrine saker got his moment of glory today, he normally only does display and private group work, but I finished up a bit early today with only him left to exercise so decided to slip out and see if he fancied a play. I found a single which did not hang around for long enough to let him get a look in (being a display falcon he's not very focused at times like this). Anyhow a quick driv on and I slipped him at a flock, this time he powered into them, and I saw a spectacular stoop , he did not reappear so I walked in to find him sat proudly on................... a piece of silage bag

No comments:

Post a Comment